Lahore, October 13, 2022 (PPI-OT):The Government of Pakistan has started Prime Minister National Innovation Award 2022. It is an initiative of the Prime Minister Youth Program. Financial and Technical support with incubation option. Eligibility for all Pakistani Nationals Youth aged b/w 15 to 30 years, and the deadline is November 15, 2022.
The National Innovation Award is an opportunity for young entrepreneurs to present their innovative ideas related to 8 thematic areas with a specific focus on Eco-Innovation for a chance to win up to PKR 2 million.
Thematic Areas are:
1. Water Management and Sustainability (Irrigation, Water conservation, Waste and Water Treatment.)
2. Climate Change and Environment (Climate Mitigation, Disaster Management, Metro-scale pollution reduction, climate modelling.)
3. Information Technology and Telecom (Artificial Intelligence, Cyber security, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Disparities in access to technology, 5G, and healthcare using ICT.)
4. Sociology and Philosophy (Intellectual heritage, material culture, future of work and family, politics, gender, and population.)
5. Urban Planning (Preservation of urban space and life, Planning of Second Tier Cities, Transportation, and Waste Collection.)
6. Innovative Governance and Reforms (Responsiveness to Citizen Services, Citizen Scorecards)
7. Sustainable Energy (Electric mobility, Smart energy, Transmission, and Grid issues.)
8. Food Security (Agriculture and Nutrition, Sustainable food eco-system.)
Registration Link: https://pmyp.gov.pk/HEC/InnovationLeague
For more information, contact:
Forman Christian College
Ferozpur Road, Lahore 54600, Pakistan