Lahore, January 03, 2019 (PPI-OT): Secretary General, Jamaat e Islami, Liaqat Baloch, has deplored the delaying tactics of the government in removing the names of 172 persons from the ECL and has said that the government should admit the wrong decision of the Interior Ministry and make amend for it. Talking to the Lahore chief of the JI Youth Mian Sohaib, he said that if these names had been rightfully placed on the ECL, the government should place its report in the Supreme Court.
He said the main reasons of the government’s failure were its inexperience, incompetence and the use of foul language by its ministers. He said the government was fast running on the path of failure but it did not realize that. The purchasing power of the common man had fallen and the national productivity had declined. He said the rich were being patronized while the general public was denied even basic social security.
For more information, contact:
Mansoora Multan Road, Lahore, Pakistan
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org