Lahore, October 21, 2021 (PPI-OT):Admission are open for the next batch of e-jobs!!
Apply now: www.erozgaar.pitb.gov.pk/apply
With 2 more courses, the following courses now offer three months of free training.
2- UI / UX Design
3- Digital and Social Media Marketing
5- Content Marketing and Advertising
6- Creative Design
Freelancing training is provided with all of the above courses so that students can use their skills to earn money at home.
Please note that e-commerce, UI / UX design, and digital and social media marketing courses can only be done in online training, while the other courses have both methods (online / on-campus or physical).
For free e-job training, candidates must have the following eligibility criteria:
16 years of education
Maximum age limit: 35 years.
Employment Status: Unemployed
How to apply:
1. Click on the given link: https://www.erozgaar.pitb.gov.pk/apply
2. Fill out the form with your information and choose your training mode physical or online training.
3. After signing up, you will receive an email and an SMS containing your login information.
4. Using the login ID and password details in the same email, login with the candidate login link available in the email. (You will be asked to log in twice).
5. After successful login, you will be asked to take an online test based on MCQs consisting of 30 questions in 30 minutes. Make sure you have stable internet and power backup as failed power / internet access can cause the test to interrupt.
Note: After signing up, you will have 72 hours to take the online test. Otherwise, your request will be rejected.
For more information, contact:
Public Relations Officer
University of Engineering and Technology (UET)
G.T. Rd, Lahore – 54890
Tel: +92-42-99250274, +92-42-99029358