Karachi, March 22, 2016 (PPI-OT):The Pakistan Billiards and Snooker Association is placed to inform the Press/Media that the following Pakistan Snooker Team has been finalized for participation in the above mentioned Asian Championship in Doha, Qatar in which our players will be defending the Asian Title for Pakistan.
1. Muhammad Bilal – Player #1 – PRC Ranked No. 1 and National Snooker Champion 2016
2. Sohail Shahzad – Player #2 – PRC Ranked No. 2 and Runner Up National Snooker C’ship 2016
3. Muhammad Asif – Player #3 – PRC Ranked No. 3
4. Muhammad Sajjad – Player #4 – PRC Ranked No. 5
5. Mr. Alamgir A. Shaikh – Accredited Delegate to attend – ACBS Annual General Meeting
6. Mr. Nisar Ali Bhagat – Team Manager
The Annual General Meeting and the elections of the Executive Officers of the ACBS for the ensuing year will be held during the Championship on 21st April 2016. The National Training/Practice Camp of the above mentioned Pakistan Snooker Team will be held at newly refurbished PSB – Snooker Hall in Islamabad from 24th March till 10th April 2016.
The Association is thankful to the Pakistan Sports Board for refurbishing and installation of new cloths and balls sets specially for this Asian Training Camp and also providing our players free Boarding/Lodging for the duration of the Camp. A formal opening ceremony of the newly refurbished PSB Snooker Hall as well as the Asian Camp will be held at the PSB Sports Complex on Friday 25th April 2016 in presence of PSB/IPC officials in Islamabad.
For more information, contact:
Alamgir A. Shaikh
Pakistan Billiards and Snooker Association
Super Apartments, Mezzanine Floor,
Plot No. CL 8/9, Civil Lines,
Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road,
Mobile (Mohammad Yousuf) +92-300-2637633